Carrying of baggage in the aircraft cabin
- Baggage requiring special precautions (cameras, video and radio appliances, electronic and optical equipment, musical instruments, glass, cut-glass, ceramic, porcelain items, etc.) may be carried in the aircraft cabin.
- Carriage of baggage in the aircraft cabin is subject to prior agreement with the Carrier. When purchasing the air ticket, the passenger should book and pay for a separate seat for such baggage.
- The weight of the baggage carried in the aircraft cabin should not exceed 80 kg, and the dimensions should allow its placement on a separate passenger seat.
- The package of the baggage carried in the aircraft cabin should be provided with a device to attach it to the passenger seat.
- The baggage should be brought on board of the aircraft and moved from the aircraft by the Passenger himself.
- The baggage is carried in the aircraft cabin under the passenger air tickets, the cost of which is 100% of the applicable passenger fare.